Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blues.

Well, no I'm not exactly talking about music here, but the color of the day: BLUE. Me, my mom and my sister are going to attend this family day in my school, and as written yesterday, the seniors (plus their parents or anyone who comes with them) are required to wear blue. Sure, I got to buy a blue shirt yesterday, but it's not exactly my style so I'm giving it to my mom later on since she really liked it. So I've got on my clothes and I'm ready to go, although I kinda wanted to blog before leaving. I'll be writing later on about the Family Day and how it went and all that. Oh well, just for the sake of being there, we go. xD

Yeees, yes. THAT CAMOUFLAGE PANTS HAS TO BE A PART OF THIS DAY. :))
There's one thing I want to share you guys about. You probably know I like reading. Some months ago me and my sister visited this bookstore called Fully Booked in Ayala. We love walking around and checking out all those books that are displayed, and so I came across a book (Tell No One by Harlan Coben) which totally caught my attention. I started reading it last night because when I opened the book I was currently then reading, the bookmark was gone. I have no idea where I left. Plus that book was Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice. So, yeah, I grabbed this book and decided to finish Memnoch the Devil later on. I'm still in chapter one, but so far it's fucking interesting. If anyone wonders what it's about, let me write to you here what's written on its back.

For Dr. David Beck, the loss was shattering. And every day for the past eight years, he has relived the horror of what happened. The gleaming lake. The pale moonlight. The piercing screams. The night his wife was taken. The last night he saw her alive.

Everyone tells him it's time to move on, to forget the past once and for all. But for David Beck, there can be no closure. A message has appeared on his computer, a phrase only he and his dead wife know. Suddenly Beck is taunted with the impossible. that somewhere, somehow, his wife is alive...and he's been warned to tell no one.

Seems promising, right? ;)


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment