Saturday, December 10, 2011

Like plugs.

Seemed like a rather unusual Saturday today. We did have formation, but it was a little sweeter than the rest of the other Saturdays. Just watch out, I've got a man on my hands... who's not exactly mine yet. HAHA

I actually got to take some pictures during the formation! Or, I'm in the service group, so I took pictures of the services and the others who weren't having their formation. Jackie and Lyka came and sat with us on the bulletin board bench. Colina did as well. It was during snacks though.

Colina the goddess!
Julie, Lyka and Hannah. :)
Lyka and Jackie. (Yes, there are two Lykas.)
Yarie, Jackie and Hannah. xD
At the restroom. Posing like a badass, ah?
Oh yeaaaah. xD
Having much fun, eh?
Yarie and me.
Haha she attacked me. xD
Wanted to check out my hair. :)
Then we went and ate at J&K Dimsum (after the formation).

I called my mom and told her I was done. Kerrvy and Julie had left earlier because they went to the city to buy tees. Sure, I'm well taken care of. :)

On the way to the cityyy.
My mom really did shop today. o.o
We stopped by at French Baker for some snacks. And guess what? We were given free food by the manager! Fuck that!
My lovely parentsss.
For the whole ride home I slept. Music was bursting in my ears, and I really fell asleep. I forgot to mention, but I have already bought a dress for our Christmas Party. We are all going to wear dresses (I wouldn't if it wasn't the dress code, you all know that), and you know when it comes to stuffs like that, I would rather wear black than colorful. So we walked around and found this lace dress that looked okay. I will put up a picture later on. At this moment, I see mess all over my bed and my office chair. xD

Preparing clothes for tomorrow's Family Day in school. Seniors are required to wear any shade of blue.

And yes! I bought myself five pairs of black circle earrings. They kinda look like plugs, but they're not. I wouldn't gauge my ears for anything. I just thought they looked pretty awesome. So sure, kaching it is!


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment