Monday, December 5, 2011

I cut myself.

Ah, and yes, if I had straighter hair I would be the most contented girl on earth right now. What... you thought I meant cutting myself on my wrist using a blade and being a total emo freak? No. I cut my own hair last night. I wanted to experiment and try for myself. Ah, but last night my hair was golden. It was beautiful. But now, it's all wavy and messed up. I literally hate my hair. It's too short!


But if you fell for that one, you don't know me well. I don't have the guts to cut my hair that short... at all! I just trimmed and layered it a little shorter. 

Before everything.
Yesss, my hair WAS that loooong. :)
Had to get help from my sister when tying it.
Oh, and, since I'm a lazy person, I wanted to find an easy way to clean all the cut hair away. So I got the idea. I cut my hair right above the toilet bowl so it would fall right into it. Now I can just flush away without worrying. HAHA
So straight babyyy.
Pulling it off.
And voila!
Impressed much? ;)
But yesterday it was great. This morning after I washed my hair, I took my time and studied my hair. You know how much bigger it becomes in the heat down here. So, it got really wavy. Maybe I should get my hair straightened or probably just tie my hair a lot until I get a more decent haircut from the hairsaloon. Hey, I experimented. At least I know now what my hair is like. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment