Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pain not in my dictionary.

Ah, so I'm through with this "man in my hands" once and for all. Plus I've decided that I should have a little pride, 'cause I basically feel like dust that can be easily swept away. Faced this issue boys mostly have, and it's alright. I got over the initial shock pretty easily, and started to become really happy for overcoming such a common issue we girls whine about when it comes to our boyfriends. Ah yes, I'm done. I'm out. I still like this dude pretty much, but what can there be if it's all about lying? Nothing, exactly. But of course, being a people person, I decide to just remain friends with him. I don't want to be a "living martyr" if you know what I mean. That's the term I notice people around use to describe me. But as of today, it went pretty great.

Julie, Trixia, Kerrvy and Jackie. ♥
Kurt being gay as always. HAH.
Chill...
Chiiiill.
This is after dismissal. I went to Charity along with Jackie and chatted with some of our friends there.
Lyka, Jackie and the korean! I mean, Brylle. :))
Oooh yeeeeaaah!
Colina. :))
Brylle and a first timer on this blog, Jack. :D
Another first timer, I suppose, Jaymarie.
LYKAAA. :))
Colina and Jaymarie. :)
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment