Saturday, December 17, 2011

Around and around.

So! I came home hours ago but I was busy writing about day 278, and I couldn't even write it without pausing because many folks were in here moments ago. Well, here's another fact about me: I don't like blogging when I'm not alone in my room. Sure, so I kept stopping. But anyway, as I promised on my last, last post, I am going to write about me and my friends' day in the city (or specifically SM). I immediately left after I published that post because my dad was already in the car waiting. I contacted my friends and told them we were on the way. I met Ian and Kerrvy on the highway right below our school, but then Shela wasn't there yet. So we kept driving and Ian called her and said she could just wait on the right side of the highway (facing north) somewhere outside Velpal, Minglanilla. Yup, good timing. She had just crossed the street when we came. So we were three. When we arrived, we got to eat in Shakey's (mom's treat, thank you). God, we were full! But, we had a purpose for going to SM, and that was looking for gifts for your manita or manito for this coming Christmas party on Wednesday. Well, since we had this wishlist thingy on our classroom's bulletin board, I read that my manito, with the code name of Nablang, wished for a new shirt of the size medium. So, yeah, I got to buy a shirt for him as a gift. Ian also got to buy some beauty products for his manita, but Shela and Kerrvy were in trouble. We kept walking around SM and now my feet are stressed out! Damn. But, I had a very awesome day. Thank you! :))

Shela and Ian.
Kerrvyyy.
In the tunnel. :))
Still in the tunnel.
I don't remember why I laughed so hard in this photo.
Found something interesting? o.O
In shakey's. :))
 I even have two videos. Here's one while were in Shakey's. :))

Walking like bosses. :))
Northwing.
Toy Kingdom.
National Bookstore. Shela found this HUGE eraser, and since it was inexpensive, I HAD to buy it. :))
 Walking, walking, walking.

In the middle of all the walking, Kerrvy's shoe lace got untied!
I've got to show some love too. :))
My sister and her boyfriend Chan-Chan.
DOUGHNUTS!
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. :))
Having fun? Yep.
Had to cut off the lower part of my face. I look fake. :))
Late reaction of foodgasm. HAH
Since my sister sat at the back, she crawled in front when everyone had gone. :))
Had to smile because of this great day.
Yup, got to buy some stuffs. I've already bought myself a christmas gift!
For my manito. :))
And a shirt for me. :D
It says, "I'M A LIAR (NOT TRUE)"
Yes, since there was this big sale on Converse shoes, I wanted to take a quick look. But I didn't expect to find a pair. So yeah, this is what I bought for myself. I love! ♥
♥♥
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment