Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wrong shade of blue.

We didn't have classes today, basically because it's the teachers' day event and our principal took all the teachers to bowling. Oh well, at least they're having fun. My mom woke me up today because, well, we were going to the city (for an unknown reason), and we would pick up my sister from school on the way. I had to go to my school for awhile, because I had to submit the videos I edited for the teachers. I know it's not made of the best video quality or with the best effects, but as long as they get the message, I think it's fine.

Meow.
Camouflage skinny? Never gets old.
In SM. (Above) My sister and mom went to this store called Genevieve, and then to WoF (World of Fun, below).
Walking to Planet Exchange. We started this early looking for a gown I could use. Well, we were told by the teachers that we had to have a blue gown (as for the seniors).
But was I satisfied with the dress? No. I didn't really like the overall dress, the shade wasn't exactly what I wanted, and the style was just too simple. But it was better than the rest. I didn't take pictures of myself wearing it, because my phone was with my mom. o.O
Went eating at The White Hat today with mom, my sister, and Kervey. :)
Frozen yogurt for the win!
Pretty much all of them. :3
Mom and dad talking with Kervey. Haha :3
SHOES!
Kerveeey.
On the way home, we drove by my future school, Cebu Institute of Technology - University! BAHAHA :))
And I was always debating with myself whether to take a nap or not. Look! My henna's fading already! :(
Well, my sister didn't. :))
Some marching band that passed by. I could clearly see they did this only for fun. Oh well, let them do whatever they want as long as it makes them happy. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment