Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday.

Seriously, there's no other days better than Wednesdays. I don't know why, but Wednesdays always seem to make a good day for me. I have noticed that lately, I don't pull out my camera so much anymore. I will do what I can to change that. :)

As usual, I'm already done with everything when my sister's still in the shower. So I went and lay on my bed, then Isis came...
Talked with Serad and Jackie. :))
Yo there!
Trixia. ♥
Jackie and me during recess. No, those ain't ghosts, they're chalk powder in the air! :))
I... don't know.
Jackie, me, and Angelica. Thank you, Kevin, for taking this picture! :)
And another one, of course. :3
So we have J.S prom (Junior-Senior Promenade) next month. This means we're practicing a dance.
And it's chacha, plus it's complicated!
Julie. :))
Some freshmen playing table tennis. :))
That's all I got for pictures today. Speaking of Wednesdays being there for me, I'm saying that every time something fucks up, it ALWAYS gets good on a Wednesday. I have no idea, but I suppose there should be a meaning of it or something. Hahaha! Anyway, tomorrow, it's our examination. And yeah, as usual, I have no intentions in studying. I mean, I don't want to. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment