Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are five things on your list to do for tomorrow?

1.) Wake up early. Usually I go to bed at around eleven to twelve o'clock in the night, so that means I only have about five hours of sleep. Because of that, it makes me sleepy during the mornings, plus I always put my alarm on snooze even after I get wake up shocked by my alarm tone, Gateways by Dimmu Borgir.


2.) Go to school. It's basically where all the drama happens. Staying at home means boredom, so I do what I can to get my ass to school because my friends are there. I know, I sound like a total nerd, but believe it or not, I'm not. :))


3.) Get ready for the graduation pictorials. I just hope I look good on the photos tomorrow. Right before the pictorial, I somehow see something like this going on:

4.) Eat. Seriously, did you expect me to ignore this and die of starvation? NO WAY. :))

5.) Blog. Oh yeah. Speaking of blogging, I don't have pictures for this day, so no everyday post! :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment