Saturday, January 7, 2012

Octopus.

After two weeks of Christmas break, we had our first C.A.T formation this year. Oh well, it was as good as usual basically because I had a fun time talking with different friends. I also enjoyed cuddling and talking with John Eric! He's so huggable! ♥

After the form though, I purposely didn't send my mom a message because I didn't want to go home yet. I hung out with some friends because, well yeah, they make me happy. My mom then sent me a message and asked me if I was done, and I said I was. So my dad and Kervey came and picked me up. As I got home, I realized I was sleepy, so I lay myself to sleep after eating. Not realizing that we would be leaving for my sister's boyfriend's birthday, we decided to celebrate his birthday in the city. Now, my sister and her friend and her boyfriend came along as well. So, basically, it was a double date for them while I was utterly alone and single. Well, I don't have to complain, do I? :))

The usual morning drama. :))
Jackie and Lyka. This was taken just a few moments after form ended.
An old classmate of mine, Ruth. :)
Me and Jackie. :3
Chilling with Yarie and Jackie. :))
Getting sleepy (at home).

I have to share about something! I think I read about this from ate Roxanne's blog or her facebook (can't remember which one but I believe it was related to her), and I got curious. I have seen something like this before, but never tried it. So it's in SM, this new thingy which we call Fish Spa Treatment. Oh my God, it tickled! I wasn't scared at first when I put my feet into the little pool, but when  a fish started to "suck" on my left foot, I wanted to take it out! But I told myself to keep my feet in there because I will get over the feeling, and I did after a few seconds. My sister and my mom had their experience yesterday, and earlier today was me and my dad's turn. We tried the small fishes first, and yeah, I got pretty much tickled. But when we moved to the other pool, where there were even bigger fishes, I almost peed in my pants while laughing hard. Damn! It does make you laugh, but it's a new experience for me. HAHA

Small fishes!
Me and my dad's feet. My dad has psoriasis so more fishes feasted on his lose skin. :))
Those big fishes almost made me jump. :))
 Then we went to SRP (South Road Properties) because they set up a small amusement park over there. It won't last long though, it'll be gone by the 15th. So we brought with us McDonald's cheese burgers, fries, and some other food that would at least satisfy our hunger. :)

Getting out of the caaar. :D
YEAH, that's all of us including my dad who took this picture. (Kuya Lucky, sister's boyfriend Christian Ray, my sister Hannah Michelle, me of course, my mom, my sister's friend and her boyfriend.)
The Octopus ride had just "opened". :))
Oh yeaaah! Good thing we're allowed to take pictures while riding!
Weeee!
My sister and her boyfriend. :))
Me being utterly alone. But it was fine 'cause I had fun looking at the other people screaming! I also took a video though.
Having much fun, yeah? :))
Meow.
The next one was this mini roller coaster. It was pretty noisy as we watched the first batch ride.
It looked pretty unsafe. It was alright, a pretty rough ride!
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment