Thursday, January 19, 2012

Two.

Today, we had our first day examinations. The good thing is, we only had two tests! What a relief. Another good thing is that in our first exam, CLE (Christin Living Education), we only had to answer questions using opinions about yourself. It was more like a test about your values, and well, we'll see what the teacher will say about our answers next week. For the second and last test, Filipino, I kind of cheated. HAHA, come on. I have a hard time speaking and understanding Filipino, which means I have no idea what the test is about sometimes. I get answers, and I'm content. I just hope I don't get a perfect score, because I have nothing to prove if my teacher asks me anything about the test. So, I hope I get the passing score.

Just got up from my beauty sleep. :))
Hannah left me a note on the keyboard about her DSLR camera.
FRESH! :))
Yeah, my dad was sick today, so he couldn't drive me to school plus my mom's going to the city, so she can't drive me either. So ate Ai-Ai brought me to school. Damn, I feel like a little kid still. :P
Seems like Kerrvy is having a good time with my cellphone. I'm glad she's happy. HAHA :))
After the examination, I first chilled with Kerrvy and the rest of the pack. Above you see Charisse and Trixia. :))
Angelica.
What's wrong, Jackie? :(
Yeah, then I chilled a little bit with her.
And back to Kerrvy and the rest of the pack.
Jackie and Justine, the Js. :)
Them singing out loud. Haha, having a fun time as you can see. :)
Well, Julie and Angelica were singing against Trixia and Kerrvy. It was mostly about singing different songs without losing track of the song. :))
Then when Kerrvy and the rest of the pack went home, I hung out with Jackie and Yarie. HAHA :))
JACKIIIE!
Seems as if Yarie's the vanity queen, huh? :)
Haha, and thank Jackie for these photos. :))
Well, then we went to the restroom. BAHAHA, that's the default camera whore pose.
Reflection of Jackie!
Me... being lame as always. :)
Tadaaa! Damn, I look girly in that pose... to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment