Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PL101.

I know I haven't written about this on my blog, but have you noticed my purple Samsung PL101 digital camera that I've written about on this post? Well, a few months ago, it was stolen. Basically my classmate borrowed it because they would film for their project in English (movie trailer), and I have already gone home so he kept it. He was still walking around outside school, and the next thing he knew, the digital camera was gone from where he located it: His bag. Pretty smart right? And from that time on, he told me he would replace it. That's what it is about, I received the camera today plus it's black. ♥


So classes resumed today and I've mostly been hanging around with my classmates, Julie, Charisse, Kurt, and Kevin since Jackie (took exams), Angelica (took exams as well), and Kerrvy (absent) weren't around. Speaking of Kurt, it's his sixteenth birthday today. Happy birthday Kurt! Anyway, in the morning it was quite tiring mostly because I volunteered to help my classmate out with his project in TLE. I'm kind of weird lately, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that. Well, when we were all done with the TLE project, there was a pile of stuffed manila envelops on my desk, seems legit. :))

What a face. I really hate that pimple, it makes me look different. :))
Yeah, double piercing for the win! This is actually prohibited in my school, but I don't give fuck.
Yup, envelopes piled on envelopes. :))
Using the digicam, Julie took a picture of... I don't really know actually. :o
Charisse! :))
That's basically all I have for pictures. I don't know, but I've been pretty lazy this day. :P

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment