Friday, January 6, 2012

The end is near.

Ah, today I really got many chances to pull out my phone and take pictures. There's always something about first Fridays of the month that make us have a lot of time with no classes. So what we usually do during these times is just sit around and chill with friends. Well, there were a few activities given, but it was easy to make anyway. So for the whole morning, we didn't really have proper classes.

Me and Jackie. c:
My classmate Reginald playing the guitar.
Julie with her straaaaight hair. ♥
Stolen picture! I LOVE her hair color. c:
And basically a monster. o.O
After lunch, there weren't classes either, or not during TLE period. I sat and chilled with Angelica, Jackie, and Kevin while actually listening to music. But as always, I and Jackie always invent fun for ourselves. Basically we're pretty weird together. Well, then our adviser came in and had proper classes. :))


But Physics was cut short because we were going to have our pictorial for our yearbook. My God, I'll soon be graduating High School, hopefully. :)

In the AVR.
Okay, one thing I hate about makeup is the too light foundation they use. They absolutely have no knowledge about makeup. They only had one shade!
BWAHAHAHAHA
Right before they put makeup on me...
and after. Oh God, they have no knowledge about foundation whatsoever. Plus I hate the shade of my lipstick, so I removed it. Fuck the police. :))
YEHEY, just two months left.
Oh yeah. I don't know what I'm supposed to look like, but it definitely was a shot Jackie took. :))
And hey, she took this picture, and there you see a weird ray of light. I'm probably a saint. BWAHAHA :))
My ladies. c:
After the pictorial, we proceeded to our clubs. I and Jackie went to our club, Arts Club, and got small pieces of papers for us to write letters for our teachers. Well, then we got our asses back to the classroom. After dismissal I went to Charity with Jackie, and there we had a rad time together. :))
Colina, Brylle, Jack, and Lyka. c:
Brylle, me, and Lyka.
Us again. x))
Steven and Colina. :))
And basically all five of them. Not the perfect picture for Jack and Steven, huh? :))
Then it was go-home time. We actually drove all the way to my sister's school (USJ-R, main campus) to pick her up. Damn, I didn't notice I fell asleep, so it went pretty fast on the way to the city actually. We came home safe and sound. Hmm, now I have nothing more to say. :))

I'm soon going to look dead. Plus my hair's getting wavier. Yeah, I guess that's just how my hair is naturally.
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment