Sunday, January 22, 2012

Room makeover: Wall of Bands.

Early this morning, I was looking for unused folders when I found some pictures of different bands that I used to have on my wall a long time ago. I decided since I've already been putting up tons of stuff on my wall, I could put up the pictures of those different bands and print out pictures of other bands. Sure, this would make my wall interesting... more interesting rather. So I downloaded some pictures of those other bands and made them black and white, then I asked my dad if he could print them out for me. Sure, he did. He came back to me with at least ten pages of pictures, two pictures in each. That's not much, actually. But believe me, I'm as lazy as fuck and I don't really search for bands any longer. Damn, I should start doing that. Not that it's a torture of anything, it's just that I'm really picky, and I don't think listening to metal bands JUST because they're metal is cool. I like what I like, and that's what I decide to listen to. Anyway, that new part of my wall, which I call Wall of Bands, isn't done yet. I'm planning to fill up my wall. :)

Here's a picture of that little "table" of bands I had on my wall on 2009. I took it down before I got my walls repainted.
So there it lay in a full yellow envelop. I took them out and started to search for band pictures.
Myeah, some bands many people probably already know. :))
Slowly putting them up. No, no, I'm not that short that I had to use a ladder to put them up. Kervey came in earlier and changed the light bulb of the lamp on my ceiling. And since it was still there, I decided I could use that ladder as a table. :))
Tadaaa! Well, yeah. I know those pink stuffed toys make my room look girly, but they actually mean something to me since I've had them since I was a kid.
Looks good, doesn't it? And no, that's not all the bands I know. I know a lot more, they're just the bands I'm sure I do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment