Friday, January 20, 2012

Room makeover: Door sign.

I'm rather slowly trying to upgrade my room. So, what's new? Yeah, the freaking door! Well, not the door in general, but I mean I put something on the door. Earlier, while we were in SM, I found this sign saying "DANGER KEEP OUT". Well, of course, I knew I had to buy it. Hmm, to be honest, I know I had to get it, and my mom bought it for me. So now, I put it on my door. Damn. It's looking good. :)

You know, I always have plans lying around in my mind. :))
Yup, that's it. :))
Hmm, one thing that bothers people so far is the old mirror that hangs right outside my bedroom door. They think it's creepy, I've gotten used to it though. But yeah, one camera whore photo for today! :D
And here's how it is. Damn, my door still looks naked. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment