Monday, January 23, 2012

First and last episode.

So I got to visit the doctor today, and guess what? She says that I'm fine! I'm not sure if I've written it here at all about what happened to me last October 1. After I fainted, we went to the nearest hospital, South General Hospital, and got a check up. The doctor said that I may have fainted because of stress, and to be sure, I had to undergo EEG in Chong Hua Hospital in the city, so we did. We returned days after with the papers, and we found out I was suffering from epilepsy. Well, whoa, of course it scared me, but it gave me a lot of answers. For years I've been wondering why sudden sunlight or anything flashing would disturb me, and I suppose that's one symptom of epilepsy. But according to the doctor, it isn't permanent, and it's going to pass overtime. Anyway, after going to the doctor, we directly went to the city.

This is almost like my uniform now. Camouflage skinny jeans and black converse. Hah, damn.
My sister. She was pretty moody today. DAMN.
Parents. BAHA :3
South General Hospital. :))
Some guard. BAHAHA :))
Inside, probably the  center part of the hospital.
Waiting, waiting waiting. :))
On the way to the city. SM specifically.
MOODY! xD
Ate in Sbarro today. :3
And went for dessert in Le Marea and White Hat (Frozen Yogurt).
Waiting for dad. :))
I wonder if shoes can tell who you are? :))
BROOM! xD
On the way home I kept falling asleep with music blasting in my ears. :))
Now that I'm at home, I can't help put resume looking for bands. It's weird how I like doing that now, as if it's addictive. o.O

Because of this, I didn't turn off the computer last night when I went to bed. It has been downloading for... nineteen hours. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment