Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#39.

So, we're one step closer to our so planned J.S (Junior-Senior) Promenade. During the last hour of school we (junior and senior students) were sent to the gym so we could be paired up with whoever we would be paired with. The juniors' partners' are the seniors, and the seniors' partners' are juniors. Yeah, this means I'm going to be paired with someone from junior year. Meh, I don't really mind who my partner is, as long as he's got respect on his sleeves.

We were asked to fall in line, and then we were arranged by height. Damn, I hate being this short. I mean, I shouldn't complain, but really, I do hate being this short. But since there's nothing I can do with that, then meh, why waste my time? I'm 156 cm, or in other words, 5'1". Now that is short. Anyway, speaking of the title, it means that I was the 39th girl in the line. And whoever is the 39th guy in the line of all the junior students (male only of course), is my partner, I suppose. Oh well, as long as he's not creepy or dead-like, I'll be fine. :))

During morning. We had this little "seminary" about three of the boys from our batch speaking about religion and their beliefs.
Took videos of people today. Was mostly for our video for the teachers. :))
Angelica undercover!
Kerrvy! ♥
My four queens all had their braided into fish tails! :))
Went to the restroom with Julie and asked her to hold my phone while I peeing. Haha, that's Julie in vain!
Asked Julie to take a picture of me. Damn, that henna does make me look attractive. I don't doubt getting a tattoo like that one day!
Oh well, I believe I don't have to say much about this. :))
At the gym, right before the pairing for the J.S Prom.
So I got home today and mom had cooked this amazing food. It's called "Skinke Gryte" (Norwegian), and in English it would be Ham Pot. BWAHAHA :))
SO DAMN GOOD! My mom usually uses her saying when she cooks something for us, "It's so good that you'll forget your name!"

No comments:

Post a Comment