Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Biggest burger!

Got up a little later than usual early this morning. My brain wouldn't shut up last night, and I kept getting carried away by thoughts and imaginations. Oh well, I guess that happens when you're really not that sleepy. Plus, I was a teensy bit excited because, well, I'm always excited for classes. No, don't get the wrong idea, I don't love sitting on my chair for hours (depending on the subject), but it's what's happening around during free hours. Get it? :))

Kerrvy and Angelica during the early morning. :))
We went to the restroom right after the Flag Ceremony.
Such lovely friends. HAHA
Had our dance practice in Chacha during MAPEH. :3
A little picture taking, yes. :))
My classmate Martin having fun with paint during our computer subject.
And Jackie? Being as weird (in a lovely way) as always! ♥
Had a very quick photoshoot with Shiela, my classmate. HAHA
And well, this is what happens when Jackie borrows my phone. :))
During lunch, I suppose, Kerrvy and Trixia started joking about... I figured you don't want to know. :))
Recess during the afternoon. Angelica fish braided Charisse's hair, and I took a motion blurred picture of Julie. Damn, fail.
Haha, the biggest burger I have ever seen! My parents bought this burger and took it with them home. Yeah, my dad told me to pose for the burger, and sure, I did. BAHAHA I didn't eat so much of it though, but it was good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment