Friday, January 13, 2012

In another life I would be your girl.

Nothing's worse than the Last Song Syndrome. Yeah, for the whole day I've kept singing Katy Perry's song, The One That Got Away. I don't know why, but I think I've been hearing it a lot lately, and it's basically stuck in my head. :(

There weren't so much fuzz today actually, except for the fact that three of our teachers weren't in school today, which includes our adviser and teacher in the TLE subject. Because of our TLE teacher's absence, the project's due date was moved to Tuesday. It's kind of a waste of effort because for the whole morning, I and Angelica worked hard on it, just so we could pass it in time. But whatever, at least we can make it look better.

Wet hair!
Project, project, project. We put much effort, you see.
Lunch! At least the four queens were present today! :D
Filipino time with Jackie, Shiela, and Yarie.
Shiela, Yarie, and Fhela. :))
Kerrvy blowing at her butterfly phone accessory. It actually turns pretty fast when you do it. (I got one as well, it's white.)
During a prayer. I was actually just going to take a picture of them leading the prayer, but Vahn just wanted to smile I suppose. :))
Well you see, even during the prayers, no one really is paying full attention.
Then  I took this beautiful picture of Kerrvy! ♥
Well... what can I say? They started waving their hands! o.O
Yup, facing the altar. o.O
Well, then my parents were actually stuck in the city because of traffic. I was still in school, so I hung out with Lyka, Yarie, and Jackie since Kerrvy and the rest of the pack had gone home.
Lyka, camera shyyy. :))
Yarie, camera shy. xD
I don't really know what they were up to, but whatever. :))
Jackie taking a rest. Haha :))
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment