Friday, January 6, 2012

Header of January.

So once again I've changed the header and design of my blog. Since it's all focusing on an Arien's many ways, I decided to do the header and the design in its colors: Black, white and red (that's what I've read). Sure, now in a way it looks very vampire inspired, but I didn't expect it to look that "vampiric". But oh well, I'm still content with it. The picture I'm using for my header was captured using my Samsung PL101 digital camera. I have absolutely forgotten how amazing the quality is when you picture something very close and you focus perfectly. Sure, my eyes look dreamy even without all the edit!


Well, okay. I honestly cheated a little. See that pimple under my nose? I completely edited that away. But hey, it's a pimple, it's going to vanish anyway. So yeah, that's about it. I wanted my hand to be clear in the picture, that's why it's lying sideways. Hey, look, I'm wearing a fucking ring plus it's making my hand look cute. :3

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment