Saturday, January 28, 2012

Black and white.

After formation today, some of my friends came over. I mean, it was awesome, a lot of fun! First, Kerrvy, Julie, Charisse, and Trixia came over, and we did the usual things like chilling on the bed and logging on into facebook. Well, then Angelica came along but left some minutes after she came (she had other plans), then Shelamay and Ian came. We went to Plaza and ate mangoes and junk food while drinking mango shake. Damn, I sound just like a kid right now, but yeah, really. When we came back, I spotted someone I had been crushing on during sophomore year talking with some of my neighbors, I suppose, right outside a store. I was surprised, by the fact that he sat there (he went to our school during sophomore year only), and recognized us. Shelamay, as naughty as she is (but in a good way, of course), went in the gate screaming his last name. Then, pretty much the rest of them did, while I was bursting out in laughter. :))

Form!
Chilling with Julie, to be exact.
John Eric and some of the model section came with this big banner and asked us if we could take a picture with it. SURE THING. HAHA, damn. Btw, Shirley is someone also from the first section.
Getting ready to head out of school.
Walked past the church today, and someone was getting married. :3
Well, they actually decided to go to a prayer room right beside the church next to our school today. I respect them for believing, no doubts in that. :)
I wonder what they prayers were.
And of course, then they started talking, and we went back to school to wait for my parents to get us.
Meow. :3
Lalalaaaa. :))
Then we got home. BAHAHA
Trixia, Kerrvy, and me.
Julie decided to straighten my hair with a flat iron today. I'm not quite sure if I like my big, wavy hair better than this flat, straight hair.
Elegant much? :))
Going to plazaaa.
Eating mangoes! :3
Mango is definitely the Filipino's favorite fruit. :))
Oh yeaaah. :))
I don't know, but the three of them decided to wear black today. Julie wore gray, I wore white, and Ian wore stripes (black and white).
And Shelamay is the only one wearing a color. :3
JUNK!
Cute mango shakes. :))
Junk, but tastes pretty good. HAHA
Full? :))
Because of the heat, all of us had umbrellas. HAHA
And speaking of my gown for J.S Promenade, this is the color. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment