Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It Started with a Dream.

I just visited my account in Polyvore, and I looked over some of my sets. I used to be addicted to Polyvore back then, even before I created my blog. Three years ago, I wrote my first twenty-five chapter long story. I was about twelve or thirteen back then, so don't expect it to be in the most grammar correct form. I mean, it's the only story I've ever completed. I write stories, but I never finish them. I have written about fifty-four stories, excluding the story I finished which is entitled It Started with a Dream.


What I'm trying to do is to share to you the story I wrote three years back. I'm pretty sure I'm going to laugh at it because of my weird imagination back then. Writing is something I like doing, and I'm not holding anything back from my blog, so it's coming on here. For the next twenty-four days, I'm going to post one by one each chapter. Each chapter is pretty short though, but still. I do hope you enjoy reading them. :))

If you want to read the whole story, you can read it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment