Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grayest.

So yesterday, we didn't have C.A.T formation mainly because of all the Sinulog thingy that would be happening. There was a parade and all that, and my mom and some others went to join. I sat at home with my dad, sister, and cousin. And I just usually sat here playing computer, surfing the internet. Then at four o'clock, we went to SM along with ate Ai-Ai and ate Hilda, 'cause we would be watching some firework contest thingy there, and mom would go there as well. So we basically met over there. :)

It was a miracle that I got up at eight in the morning!
And look, here's one thing. When  my hair is dry, it's brown.
But when it's wet, it's dark brown. DAMN! I wish I could keep that color. :/
Oh well, thumbs up anyway.
Outfit. /Shirt: Penshoppe//Tank top: Genevieve//Pants: Penshoppe (It's my sister's, actually.)//Shoes: Converse/
There were so many cars parking in the last part of the SRP. It actually means there are so many religious people that only show up on big occasions. 
Being a camera whore in the CR. :))
Yeah, there were many people.
My sister Hannah and ate Hilda. :3
So we went walking by and we wondered why in the world there were so many people gathering in Potato Corner. Turns out this "famous" loveteam called Jamich was there, and I wasn't surprised. I don't know them really, and I don't know what they're famous of, but whatever. You can see them there in the center of the picture.
Ate Hilda and ate Ai-Ai sitting in Flame It! :))
Yeah, we pretty much ate there. While eating, my mom and her pack came. :)
And all of us? We were being total badasses! We sat down right in front of the cinemas, and this security guard came and said, "We were called. You are actually not allowed to stand by there." BWAHAHA damn. Now you see why I am a badass myself. :))
Waiting for the firework contest to start.
Laurie, Carmela and my mooom.
Me getting tired.
And then the show began. Well, I went back inside SM with Laurie, Carmela, and Vincent because I wanted to buy Oishi Manju Korean cakes since I was craving for it. When we came back, it already started.
Haha there you see, even we humans have metal in our heads. :))
Crazy, yes. we went running through the parking lot. :))
:))
Yeah, to the multicab! On the way home, I actually went with my mom because it was open and I knew I would have fun.
They also actually had a lot of food. :o
Cropped. I had to crop out my face! :))
And guess what? We got stuck! The car was out of gasoline. :))
And I had no idea where we were. :))
Amille fell asleep.
So my cousin and his girlfriend went to find some gas, and luckily, there was a gas station right in the corner. So, no fuzz.
Then we were on the rush again.
Carmela started to "shoot" people, and she wasn't at all hesitating if they saw what she was doing. But then it would be even better. Gah, I had fun. It started raining, but it wasn't something to complain about.
And yeah. I took of my shirt and then I only wore my little tank top. I feel extremely uncomfortable wearing sleeveless tops, it makes me feel naked in a way. So after some time I took it off and put on a comfy t-shirt. :))

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment