Monday, January 16, 2012

Someone like you.

So because of the Sinulog festival, we didn't have classes today. Well, the only reason why I dislike having no classes on weekdays is because I'm usually bored to death and going to school usually makes my day (mostly because most of my friends are there). But today, after having planned this long enough, Charlie came over because he wanted to make a song cover of Adele's song, Someone Like You. Sure, I thought I could add another cover of me singing, so it was fine for me. Plus, I didn't have any plans for this day, so I was fine with it. So he came over and I borrowed my sister's DSLR, and we sat outside. But it grew pretty intense because I'm kinda used to sing with Kervey my as my guitarist, and sitting there with Charlie kinda made it feel weird. Not that I hate him or anything, it's just that yeah, it's the first time, and first times to me are always kinda crappy. Also the atmosphere, sitting outside, was kind of scaring me because we were outside, and anyone could hear. Sadly I haven't adjusted to audiences yet, which sucks. So we went to the music room and sat on my dad's solid pool table and took it from there. But hey, I got lose after some moments and confidence increased, but his fingers started to hurt so we kept repeating the song over and over before actually finishing it. That means we haven't made a cover yet. We just sat there, in front of the camera, singing for awhile and then we would stop because of a mistake or two, then laugh. So all of the videos are now in the bloopers collection. :))

Charlie trying out the DSLR. :P
That's one good picture! :))
Charlie sang about how it started to rain, and I laughed hard. :))
And yeah, I just had to show you. BWAHAA :))

Look, there I'm trying my best not to laugh. I should build more confidence soon. :))
Damn! That must be one interesting guitar pick. o.O
I'm pretty sure we had more than ten takes. :))
Meh, let's just continue next time then. Both of us need more practice, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment