Monday, January 9, 2012

Black dog tags.

Monday again, yes. We sort of had proper classes, but not enough for us to exhaust our brains. It was just a pretty normal day with normal happenings, except that a teacher got her wallet stolen and the C.A.T officers were told to look in every students' bags, and they did. They went to all the classrooms one by one and told all the students of that certain class to get out because they would inspect our bags, then some other officers would stand outside and inspect us. So, it was kind of weird. One of a kind!

Well, when we came in again, I started to take pictures using the front camera of my phone. The front camera? The quality sucks! But at least you get to see yourself and how you look before taking the picture, so it can make you more attractive in a way. I went (camera) whoring around with Kerrvy and Trixia, and they seemed to enjoy it pretty much.

We were given one of those monthly magazines about one particular subject. We were told to answer all the activities in them, and pass them before lunch time.
Reginald, a classmate of mine, having a fun time drawing as I see. :))
Me and Kerrvy whoring around with the camera!
And so with Trixia, haha :))
Then me alone. I suppose you've never seen so much of this, huh? Nah, it's just once in a long, long time! :D
Trixia and Angelica. :3
Well, then our principal came to our classroom and told us to get ready for our class picture. I was surprised because I had no idea there would be any class pictures. But, as you can see, there are! I'm sure I posted last year's class picture somewhere around the beginning of 2011. Remember?

Last year's class picture, III - Temperance.
I'm sure this is the model section of sophomores. :)
Afternoon, during Computer period. We were in the computer laboratory and did NOTHING.
Guess what? Lyka gave me a late Christmas gift! I told her she didn't have to but she still did. My God, I love her gift!
Fuck yeah! Looks pretty good, right? :3
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment