Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The New Celebrity.

So classes resumed today, and I actually got to bed pretty early last night. I think I I went to bed at ten o'clock or something. I don't know. I wasn't actually sleepy or tired, I just wanted to do it for a change. No, to tell the truth, I wanted this day to come faster, so I went to bed early. Well, it came as soon as I opened my eyes again. But then I felt a little lazy and kept falling back asleep. In the end I got up anyway, and still had a lot of time for everything when I was done with everything. But you know as always, my sister is ALWAYS the reason why I arrive much later than I want to in school. I guess I've adjusted to it anyway, almost. 

Early morning. I like how my hair appears straight when wet, but turns really wavy when dry.
So I suppose all those accessories hid the henna I got the other day. :))
During lunch I sat outside the classroom with Jackie, Yarie,
and Justine.
And every Monday and Tuesday, we go to the computer laboratory and do nothing.
After dismissal, I and Jackie went to charity. There we talked with Brylle. Jackie had been telling me about this commercial she saw on TV, and saying that the model looked like Brylle. Surprisingly, it was him! Well, according to Brylle they filmed the commercial during summer.
And Jackie became all that "OH MY GOD, MY IDOL!"
Oh sure. We all look weird beside our idols. :))
Haha, oh well Brylle, you're now a celebrity. x))

No comments:

Post a Comment