Saturday, January 21, 2012

Boring Saturday.

If I had to describe my day in a single word, it would be "boring". We had our C.A.T Formation earlier, but it wasn't one of the best, and still was pretty boring. I got to take a few pictures though. :)

Miraculously got to eat breakfast today. Ate "chocolate rice" with tocino. YUM! It's something we Filipinos eat. :3
Yarie and Lyka before formation started.
One thing you have to know about Lyka is that she's ALWAYS wearing a smile and is almost always hyperactive.
Angelica!
Angelica and me, yeah. :3
Julie. ♥
Brylle and Angelica.
Julie with my arms around her. I cut out my face though, I looked disappointing. HAHA
Ah yes, I love having fun. The thing is, I'm not really sure why I'm laughing here. HAHA
Justine and Julie. HAHAHAHA
Still them. I guess Justine's trying out a form of modeling. :))
Again, me and Julie. I suppose we are lame together with the camera. BWAHA
Hannah, Brylle (almost DERP), and Angelica. :3

That's all I got for the formation. Anyway, when my parents picked me up, we went straight to Metro. Well, we went to buy groceries. I didn't get to take any pictures while we were inside Metro because, for some reason, we're not allowed to take pictures or videos while inside. Why? I have no freaking idea. So all I did was take pictures when we were outside Metro.

Yeah, this is where I live folks. On the left you can see the church I live very near to. :)
Yeah, this is just outside Metro. Metro used to be a complex. :)
And me? Sitting in the car on the way home with my big, bouncy, and sexy hair! Haha, no really. Jackie is the only reason why I have accepted my hair as it is. ♥

Then we got home. The first thing I did was change clothes. I was actually expecting Charlie to come over since he told me he wasn't busy and that we could make the cover we have been planning to make of the song Someone Like You by Adele. But, I suppose one or both of his parents told him they had plans on time, so he wasn't coming over anyway. I got kind of excited because I was almost, like, dying of boredom. Sheesh, what a horrible feeling I get when I'm with me and my only self for more time than I need. But anyway, I decided to play piano today. For some reason, I wanted to make a cover of Leona Lewis's song Better in Time (mostly because it's one of the only songs I know on the piano), but there were way too many distractions since I play my dad's old upright piano that stands by the living room. But sure, at least I got to practice a little. I tried to play Someone Like You by ear on piano, but it got complicated, but it kind of worked. So I searched a video on Youtube, downloaded it and put it in my phone. Now I'm better at it, and I'm getting even better. :)

This picture is a screenshot from one of the videos. Meh, it didn't work out 'cause I never got to finish the song without someone interrupting.

Speaking of Brylle, he had been taking pictures of me yesterday mostly because I asked him, I think. I mean, on yesterday's everyday post, I hung out with Jackie, Lyka, and Brylle, and I was taking pictures of them. What I didn't expect was that turned out to be so great! I mean, he edited it in his "Brylle-inspired" way, and I kind of just fell in love with it even though those "light circles" are quite common in photos lately. And all of you know how I react to common things: I get away from them and try to prevent them as much as I can.

And if you ever happen to read this Brylle, again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I love it! ♥

I can definitely say, that because of that picture, I've kind of wanted to make that henna into a tattoo. I mean, it does not only represent my zodiac sign, Aries, but also the love I have for myself. I'm not planning to do that anytime soon, for my dad would kill me. I don't know what I think about tattoos, but seeing that on my hand makes me want to have it (due to the fact it has a meaning, and that it is not a meaningless art as I see it). I will think about it. First, I have to get to the right age. :)

Oh, and one more thing, lately I downloaded the discography of Dream Theater. It's a shame how I never took my time to download their discography sooner, because they seem like an interesting band! I mean, I can't be that sure yet, but I've listened to Systematic Chaos, and it's fucking amazing. The only reason why I decided to download Dream Theater's discography is because someone had sent me a message on my "birthday" and wrote the lyrics of Lifting Shadows of a Dream by the same band. Damn, because of SOPA, I think I should start researching bands (FUCK YOU, I SHALL DO THAT), and download all kinds of shit!

(http://www.nuclearblast.de/)

No comments:

Post a Comment