Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Career Day [Day 2].

This day mostly focused on the schools in general. And each school started speaking about their departments, the college degrees/courses they offer, and information about tuition fees and other stuffs. The schedule was a little twisted, but turned out good in the end. The schools that were able to make it today were St. Paul College, Cebu Doctors' University, Informatics, Cebu Institute of Technology - University, Southwestern University, University of Cebu, Cebu Sacred Heart College and University of San Jose - Recoletos. Well, of course, I got all excited when the speakers of CIT-U started with their sessions. Bwahahaha :))

During recess. Julie is drinking MILO!
During the session of Southwestern University, I suppose. :))
Meow. :3
Trixia (who is eating her hair) and Kerrvy!
Watching a video from University of San Jose - Recoletos.
As I got my ass to my room, I turned on the light, the computer and the aircon and quickly dived into my bed...

with shoes on! Muhhahaha :))
And yeah. I thought as long as the socks are black, I suppose people won't find out about the Hello Kitty part. :))
Here are some of the brochures from today. (From left to right, top to bottom: Cebu Sacred Heart College, University of Cebu, University of San Jose - Recoletos, Cebu Doctors' University, Southwestern University, Cebu Institute of Technology - University, and Informatics.
And of course, I'm picking CIT-U, or mostly known as CIT! ♥
College degree? AB Graphics and Media (Fine Arts). ♥

They showed us videos of their different departments earlier. Fine Arts belongs to the College of Arts and Sciences, so that'll be my department later on! CIT, here I come! :))


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment