Friday, January 20, 2012

Much of hope.

Second day of exam, and we didn't even have a single test. The only thing our adviser told us to do was clean the whole classroom, and I helped Jackie fold the curtains and other stuffs. Sure, it was worth it. After the whole general cleaning thingy, I and the class officers proceeded to the chapel because we were making a video for our subject teachers since it's teachers' day next Friday. So we're hoping we would create a good enough video. We were planning that all of our classmates would speak in the video, but others are just so hard headed, so we started with the class officers. Of course, my line was pretty short, and it was awkward so I had to do a move to make it seem less awkward. Well, of course, we will cut that one out.

We also got to take a class picture! Well, not all of our classmates were there, but most of them. :3

That was pretty much it. After the whole video thing, we I hung out with Kerrvy and the rest of the pack. But then it was time to go home, so I and Jackie went to Charity and hung out with Lyka and Brylle. Sure that was fun, and I took some pictures all the while.

Julie and Kerrvy.
MYEAH!
Jackie, Brylle, and Lyka. :3
Facepalm much? :))
Derp. HAHA
Now this is the real definition of facebook (according to Brylle).
I suppose they were looking at some application of Brylle's phone. :))
On the way to the city (went and picked up my sister then went to SM), I sat on the right (where I always sit), and it was freaking hot! So I opened my sister's umbrella, and it helped. o.O
Ate at Bigby's. :O
Seems as if someone's not that satisfied. o.O
Walking around with my sisterrr.
Fuck yeah, we still walk with school uniforms on!
There was this new thingy right outside the Department store. When we checked, they sold cups of heated brownies with your choice of ice cream on it. The brownies was fucking good! But the fact that we were full even before made us have a hard time eating up the whole thing.
And fuck yeah! I HAD to buy the sixth and latest book of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
Cabin Fever, yes. I and my sister have all the books now! ♥
We drove my sister to her school (she just had a vacant), and then we went back to SM. Damn, I had been wanting to go home. :/
Oh well, here's one part of SM. :))
Then we sat down on a coffee shop, I forgot what it was named. So as usual, my dad ordered a cup of coffee, my mom ordered hot chocolate, and me just a normal chocolate shake. They're pretty hot, and I'm cool. BAHAHA
Hmm, ever wonder the sugars of those small packs went?
Into my chocolate shake! The glass was big and that means I wasn't able to drink it all up. So I opened the packages of sugar and poured all of it into the shake and experimented. I took one sip (out of curiosity), and it tasted WAY too sweet. Darn. :))
My sister has this internet meme application on her phone. I asked her to take a picture of me with her umbrella, and she then used that application of hers on this picture. Well, to sum it all up in two words; ME GUSTA!

Oh well, that's all for now. Tomorrow's C.A.T formation again, and my friend Charlie talked something about being prepared. Damn, I hate surprises... in a bad way!


No comments:

Post a Comment