Monday, June 13, 2011

Quality on the way.

Ah, lovely, now I can finally get better pictures! My sister passed on her Samsung digital camera to me, because she now has a DSLR (nikon) camera, and as far as I've noticed, I love the capture button and the focus! It can also record a video! Ah, who doesn't want a high quality video? xD


But, I'm not a photographer, but I'm not saying photography doesn't interest me. I'm busy with other things actually. Photography is more like my sister and dad. But, I still have the digital camera, and it also has a decent quality (12.2 mega pixels), and it's still sort of new. :)

The color is lovely as well. ♥

Want to see some pictures I took using this camera? You might have seen some in earlier posts of mine. I usually whore around with that camera anyway, so...

This was edited though. D:

The emo innocence pose.

Headbanging can be the key.

SMILING CAN BE ATTRACTIVE... sometimes. :)
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment