Sunday, October 2, 2011

Faint.

Yesterday, I wasn't able to feel anything in my body that seemed wrong. But I do admit, lately I haven't been sleeping well and haven't let myself eat enough food to energize my body, so I fainted. The weird part is that I don't remember anything at all. The last thing I do remember was sending a text message to my friend, and the next thing I remember was that I was on my bed with, possibly, one of the worst head aches I've ever had. Plus my mom told me I had several scratches and wounds on my face, so, it surprised me. Oh, and, I also bit the tip of my tongue.

Those reds... :(
I don't exactly know how it got there, but I suppose I fainted, bashed my head on my keyboard and fell unconsciously down on the floor. My dad even told me he saw my hair peeking out under the door, and he called my mom. And there I lay. I suppose it could be of the CAT Formation we had earlier that day, but I won't complain because I am aware it's my own fault. I think I may have gotten a little addicted to IMVU that I stay online for longer hours. Tomorrow, I am going to the hospital to have a general check-up, and I might even stay there overnight, so it's two days without school. I know, I know, it may be a happy thing for you, but for me? Damn.

We're going to the city now, so when I come home, I'll be continuing the 365 days challenge. Since I won't be  at home on Monday and Tuesday, most probably, I will write day 202 (for today), 203 (for Monday) and 204 (for Tuesday). Oh, damn. But, still I wish myself to get better soon.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment