Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hearts and crosses.

Today, me, Rhea, Decerie, Trixia and Mycah went to the city (specifically SM). We went there first, but then four of our batch's boys came along. Well, say what you want, but I think this is just pretty normal. :3

Here are some photos of today:
On the way. My sister wasn't in good mood this morning. :(

When my sister got off to school and my friends seated at the back seat, I had to sit in front with my mom.

Went eating at KFC. Rhea and Trixia.

Decerie, such a pretty girl!

Trixia, me, Decerie, Rhea and Mycah.

Decerie and Trixia.

Rhea.

Standing before this... <.<

Bought some snacks, we were going to see a local movie named Bulong.

:3

I had to surrender my sister's digi cam to the guard because they are afraid that I'll film the whole movie and make a pirated copy.

Went to the CR.

(Front) Trixia, Rhea and Decerie. (At the back) Vince and Charlie. Haha

Getting (Decerie, Trixia and Rhea's ears) ears pierced.

RHEA! (Got a heart pierce)

Charlie's way of taking pictures. o.O

Trixia: It kinda hurt... (Trixia got a cross pierce, Decerie a heart, Rhea a heart.)

Charlie and Trixia at WOF.

The basketball game!

Yeah...

Trixia, Decerie and Rhea.

Catching the Winnie the Pooh (but fails).

-.-"

o.O

On the way home, I caught a picture of my mom. xD

8D

Decerie on the backseat.

Weird.

Trixia.

 I had a pretty great day! But still only he (guess who) can make it complete even if we talked earlier this day. BUT see what I did again... ;)

Got my right ear pierced. Haha (Cross pierce)

-Sigh- I had fun. ;)

What did you do today? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment