Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stainless steels.

My mom woke me up this morning at nine o'clock. Me, Kervey and my sister had been talking about going to the city, but my sister was in school and had CWTS. She would be done by 11:30 am, so me, my two cousins drove to my sister's school, picked her up, and went to SM with one of my cousins driving home. So we were on our own, which was awesome. So as I've written on this post, I was planning on a piercing at the tip of my left ear, but since it was not allowed or available or whatever, I only got my ear pierced above my first piercing. Ehm... seems like a picture is needed.

That circle. ;)
So here's my outfit of today:
Tee - Nick Automatic // Black shirt - Penshoppe // Jean leggings - Bik bok (Norway) // Shoes - Converse // Wrist band - Penshoppe [I hate the angle in this pic. Makes my legs and feet look small.]
Here are some pictures of today:
While waiting for my sister.
Found a cellphone number (smart) in a one hundred peso bill.
On the way to SM
Waiting for Hannah and Kervey to finish ordering the food.
Kervey got his left ear pierced!... as planned. :D
And I got my left ear pierced for the second time. :3
Kervey's all sweaty because of the super spicy fries we ate in Potato Corner.
Just look at the fries. xD
Then a random mascot appeared (Circuit City).
Very nice picture.
So not prepared.
BWAHAHA!

A very crappy necklace I would never want to wear. o.O
Escelator, baby!
I'm the flower's stem.
And for the millionth time, we were in Max Rider again.
And their glasses are now violet!
While I was at the CR, Hannah and Kervey started to take pictures.
xD
It doesn't seem like they understand what that means.
Kervey: "No one's in that booth."
Kervey: "I'll take over."
Then I came out back from a horrible CR experience. I hit my forehead on one of the stall doors and the CR was full!
Then we went to Penshoppe because my sister wanted to buy a tee.
 So that's it. I got to buy a dog tag necklace (finally)... or both me and Kervey did. I also both a wrist band that seemed nice. Sadly I forgot to take a picture of it.

What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment