Monday, November 21, 2011

Under the lights.

Heeey, this Monday was pretty cool actually. As usual, I went to school and there were no formal classes for the whole day, just practice. During the morning I spent time with Kerrvy and the rest of the pack and we went anywhere we wanted to go. On the afternoon, before three o'clock, we sat and chilled at the staircase near the old stage and in one of the cottages. Dancers and candidates were then called and we had our practice. :)

On the staircase near the library.
Canteen.
Martin and Trixia.
Yarie and me having fun taking pictures. HAHA
OWAAA
MEHE
Couldn't be more emo, huh?
Staircase near the old stage.
Cottage.
Some of the participants of the foundation day having their practice (with costumes).
RHEAAA!
Because of this practice, we went home at about six o'clock.
After the practice, me and some of my other friends sat around in the front side of school and chatted. Here we see Colina the Godess, me and John Eric.
John Adrian and Colina.
Me and Colina walking around the school at the late hours!
Kind of spooky right? :)
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment