Sunday, November 13, 2011

Almost on my own.

(This post was actually for yesterday, but I didn't notice the time when I posted this. So just imagine I posted this yesterday. Thank you.)

So we know every Saturday we have CAT Formation. But for the first time, we didn't have form today because the whole school had the team color cheer dance practices and practices for our foundation/coronation night. I was a little pissed because we (candidates) were told to go to the gym to have our practice for our production number, but then there was absolutely no practice at all. I usually sat alone on the bleachers just waiting, but nope, there was nothing. All I could think of was being with my homosexual friend, Andrie, and spend time with him because Kerrvy and the pack were absent. I felt extremely free but lonely when I walked around school alone. I sort of hate this day because of that. Whole morning, almost completely alone all the time. Damn. But at about eleven, I went to the classroom (which has been locked for the whole morning) along with Jackie and Lyka. From there we talked about "The First" situation, which I have confused.

Lyka: It's not that easy, y'know.     Jackie: I thought so.

Weeell, then my parents picked me up and we went straight to the city. Hannah and my cousin Kervey came along as well. And as the worst part goes, I had to change clothes in the car. I hate doing that. If my mom wouldn't be so serious about outfits, I would go to the malls wearing my P.E uniform. Who would care anyway? I have to say, I actually got a lot of things today. The truth is, my sister paid for most of the stuffs. Nah, it's all her money. She's freaking rich if you know what I'm talking about. -Sigh-

On the way to the cityyy.
I wasn't actually in a good mood by that time.
Someone performed magic earlier! Sadly we had to stand and watch from behind because standing there at the back of the audience wouldn't let us see much better.
Then we got out and waited for my dad..
On the way home, Kerrvy called me using Charisse's cellphone. She asked me if I was on my way home, and of course, I was. She was in my town with Trixia and Charisse, so she asked if they would come over when I got home or I would come over. I asked my parents if they could drop me off at Naga Plaza because it's where they were, and surprisingly, they said yes. So, they drove me there and I got to hang out with them a little.

Yep, we sat there at Baywalk talking about different things.
We watched the sunset together.
And as the darkness fell, we became totally weird.
For the bestest friend in the woooorld! Haha

Since my mom planned to have a picnic at the same place, it was okay for me to go there first. Good timing, yes? They went home when my mom and the others came, just to be sure I was safe. Thank you ladies! ♥

And I just have to share about the awesome earrings/ear accessories I bought earlier at the city! It was a pain to see how fast my money went away, but it was worth it. If we're speaking about accessories, earrings are my favorites. :)


I have to apologize though. I have no idea if there are any grammar mistakes up there on this post, but I'm just so annoyed right now that I can almost not keep myself from exploding. Ugh. (As you notice, there ain't so much humor in this post today. Or has there ever been? xD)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment