Sunday, November 6, 2011

GMings.

And of course, I was bored the whole day. And as written on the previous post, me and Kervey decided to go to GMings just for the hell of it. Good thing we did, I at least had a little fun. But, how bad of me, I didn't take pictures when we were there because I was busy looking at clothes with Kervey. I went along with him as he looked for a pair of plain shorts, but he couldn't find anything. Then we went to the women's section, but everything was too girly for me there, so we went back to the men's section. There I found three shirts that looked pretty much awesome to me (plus my wardrobe is getting kind of old, so I needed something new for a change), and Kervey ended up buying nothing. We then went to the groceries where Kervey bought basic things needed for his personal hygiene. I only got to buy a bottle of hairspray (BWAHAHA). He wanted to buy a bottle of perfume, so went and checked the perfumes by Aficionado. Both of us got drunk by sniffing on different scents. I even smell like a dude now because Kervey sprayed different men's perfume on me! That darn Kervey...

Getting out the gaaate.
Aaand on the way home. Hah. c:
My home. ♥
So below are pictures of the things that I bought today. The first and second shirt are the same, just a difference in colors. I know, they may look emo to you, but I did really like the designs. This is somewhat my kind of art. Dark, mysterious, and "silhouetty". It would've been better if they were black and white, but they have colors in them, so never mind. I'm pretty sure these shirts are for men, but who cares? I'd rather wear men's clothes if women's are too freaking girly. 

The hairspray! Must love the name of it, Raven. c:
Well, then one of our maids called us because it was time to eat. And you know every Sunday is somewhat a family day. We cook the food and eat outside. But when we went out, we still had to wait because my aunt (or Kervey's mom) was still grilling our food. 
Something with the leg, eh?
And you should see me mom's outfit today! She appears very alive in yellow and pink!
Fewd. :)
While waiting, Kervey went and lay down on the "banig" my mom had located on the grass, and I sat on a plastic chair right in front of him taking pictures! Bwahaha c:
Oh yeah, then we got our food and ate. Right now, I'm watching a movie from 2008 titled Wild Child. I know, I know, it's way beyond what you thought I'd watch, but I actually do love watching these movies about teenagers facing these girly situations because it's so far from what I experience in real life. xD


Haha, oh well. I'm still thinking what I should write about on Day 237.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment