Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gowns and heels.

My God, I've been feeling so girly lately because of this Miss and Mister IHMA thingy. Hey, I've got nothing towards being a complete lady for one night. I'm just curious on how it will turn out to be. Heels, gowns, make up... oh Lord. It's going to be weird, completely weird. :o

I didn't blog yesterday mostly because I was away from home for almost the whole day. As you know, we have formations every Saturday for the whole morning. But then on the afternoon yesterday, we actually went to the city to look for a gown to wear during the motorcade on this coming Thursday. Even worse, we looked for a pair of silver heels (as required) and the heels are even taller than the heels I use every practice. So, damn!

Cleaning the rooom.
And Kerrvy not cleaning. Haha
Hmm. Seems like Julie and Charisse aren't cleaning as well. :o
Look how dirty my shoes are. :o
Then we went to the gym for practice.
Me and Rhea drank mango shake! Thank you, Rhea. c;
Those freaking heels that make my feet hurt like ARGH.
When I came home, I immediately lay down on my bed... I actually fell asleep.
But we had to go the city, so I changed my shirt and then we left. (Notice those red eyes. HAH!)
Oh yeah. I tried on many, many gowns. My mom actually bought me a black dress! ♥
Yup. Trying on different heels.
Then we went to Jollibee to buy some burgers for Kervey who was most probably alone at home.
Then we went home. :)
As lazy as I am, I don't want to blog about yesterday and today on two different blog posts. So, earlier this day, we again looked for a white gown to wear during the coronation night. A white freaking gown... it's like I'm preparing for my wedding or something. o.o

My mom and sister. :)
*Walk walk walk*
We first went to Noelle's, but turns out every white gown of theirs were wedding gowns. o.o
Seems like Hannah's having fun. xD
Then we went to GTabs and ate in Greenwich. :P
Oh yeah. Waiting for fewd like a bows.
Carbonaraaa.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment