Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dance on heels.

We all know I'm sort of a tomboy in both fashion and behavior. No, no, I'm not a lesbian, I'm as straight as I can ever be. And, well, speaking about this Queen and King thingy happening in school (and we having our own production number during the coronation night), we girls are supposed to wear heels, which I totally forgot. Now, our trainer told us the other day that we should bring our own heels so that we would get used to walking in them during that night. Believe me, it's one of the monsters I do not want to get used to. Ah, you got me. I just complained.

Speaking about Thursday, I totally lost my mood because I got really sleepy by the time I came home. I actually went online for some minutes, and decided to lie down on my bed. Then I actually fell asleep. I'm not sure, but I think I slept for two hours. My dad woke me up because I still had to eat a little and take my medicine. I did, brushed my teeth, blogged about day 241 and went to bed again. It actually took awhile for me to fall asleep again. But let's talk about earlier that day. It was as ordinary as the earlier days. I've got some pictures though. Like always, just chilling during the afternoon. Morning? Practice for me.


I even have a freaking video. Why not? For once I could post a video for my blog! To those who do not understand Cebuano, Kerrvy is giving us names according to the local celebrities we "look like". Trixia is Sara Geronimo, Julie is Anne Curtis, Charisse is Charice Pempengco, and I am Kristen Stewart. Well, Kristen is definitely not one of my favorite celebrities nor a local celebrity, but that's what Kerrvy's got in mind! Sorry, but I really got a dirty language. :P


That was Thursday. Now yesterday was an ordinary day as well. Practice in the morning, and still chilling during the afternoons. Hah, yes, it was sort of boring. But being stuck in school like that everyday is better than sitting at home and being bored. Haha anyway, here are some pictures:

Jackie and meeee.

As of the title above, of course I'll let you see the heels I use when we practice. Darn, how bad my feet weren't born for this. Haha c:


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment