Monday, November 7, 2011

I suck.

Darn. I went to the dentist today, and guess what? I got my retainer today. Now I sound like I've never talked before. No really, I don't want to talk so much anymore. I used to have retainer when I was a grade six student, and it wasn't fun either. Just after I put on my retainer, my sister tested me by saying different things. But as lame as she is, she said, "Say, 'I suck.' And of course, as lame as I am as well, I repeated after her, and it sounded more like, "I shuck." Ugh. -.-"

That miserable eye.
But I won't be hard on myself. Whenever we need to do something about talking in front of the class, some reports or something, I will remove it. I will absolutely not give myself a chance to sound like a retard in front of every classmate of mine.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment