Friday, November 18, 2011

Queen.

Well, I got the crown! Haha I may sound as lame as I always do, but yeah. Remember the foundation day thingy I was talking about? About some contest, and whoever wins, is the queen or king of the school or something. It's just like that. Well, I don't want to brag or anything, but now you're currently reading the blog of my school's queen. HAH. I couldn't get any lamer... AT ALL. Anyway, what was I up to today?

Breakfast! I knew that laughing cow cheese thingy was worth buying. I love cheese. Haha c:
This is known as foodgasm. Mhm? Mhm!
Well, Twinkle Toes got hungry looking at me. So it lay down and waited for me to give him his breakfast. HAHA
(At school) And heeere, we have Jackie's kitchen layout for her project in TLE. :)
And yes, I helped her look for newspaper clippings about food-borne illnesses.
Funny thing: Jackie was such in a rush earlier this day that she thought she brought with her her crayons. When she opened her box, guess what I found? A BUNCH OF PUZZLE PIECES! HAHA, oh Jackie. ♥
She's doing to do everything quickly. She probably doesn't recognize good work anymore. Haha (I'm not saying her drawing sticks though)!
And here we have Justine coloring his own kitchen.
Then it was time for practice again. You know us ladies, we never get our asses out there and join, so we sat and just watched.
Just... random people walking by. :D
We went to the gym and watched the different cheer dances. I like blue team's the best so far. :)
Me and Colina the Godess. ♥
Green team, my team. :P
Red team, if I'm not wrong?
Since they locked the doors again, we sat outside our classroom and ate our lunches there.
Then they did open the rooms again, and we went storming inside to cool off.
Then I saw Jackie and Lyka outside the classroom standing, so I thought I could talk to them while they were there. :)
We went to the restroom of course. Me? Badass? OF COURSE!
And on the way to gym from the restroom, Charisse, Julie and Martin started playing volleyball with some kids from elementary.
Heh, green team having their cheer dance practice. We were on the top floor of the St.Augustine building during the canvassing.
Canvassing.
Still canvassing. HAH.
After a long day, we went to the nearest fast food restaurant, Jollibee, and ate (well, what else would we be doing there?).
My aunts. c:
Aaand my mom. HAH. c:
Well, it was actually our first time going home together (and only the two of us). That was fun. :)
I don't have a better picture, but Amille and L.A came over today! As usual, we would sit one place and talk about everything!
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment