Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Like a preteen.

I must say, I sound like a person who hasn't hit puberty quite yet. I sound like a little girl who has a crush. HAHA! Nah, I didn't know what to put in the title box today. But still, I sound so much younger than I really am. Like I'm twelve or so!

For the whole day we had classes. There were no practices at all. Ah, at least I got to rest a little... I mean physically. Mentally? Well, not really. Tomorrow is the examination, and I have no idea what I've got in my mind. We've only got about two to four tests tomorrow (and normally there would be eight or so). But, even though they're only two, three, or four, they're hard! We have mathematics and physics! Damn, I'm sure I'll be peeking on other people's test papers tomorrow... especially Kerrvy and the rest of the pack's. Oh well, speaking of today, there were a lot of discussions from the different subjects. And I must say, this day has been... sort of unusual. Sitting on my new seat for the whole day really is unusual. (If anyone wondered, I'm sitting now by the wall near the door.)

Let's put this post to an end by showing you pictures then.

Kurt trying to be a good nurse to Justine...
by feeding him. HAHA
Took pictures just for the hell of it.
Seems like Trixia and Kerrvy are having fun.
We actually went to the restroom during English. I forced Kerrvy to go since she had to, but didn't want to. xD
And while waiting, all I could think of was dramatizing!
Oh, and you know Kerrvy. She loooves pictures. :D
Well... she loves them just a little too much.
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment