Monday, November 14, 2011

On the staircase.

Ah, Monday was here again. For some reason, I was excited to get my ass in school (not for the fact that I love academics or education). As usual, I took a shower, changed my clothes and tried to hush my cats away from under my bed!

Creepy cats...
At the computer laboratory.
Me and my very close friend Kristine during the practice in gym.
I got to borrow Brylle's cellphone! I made fun of Andrie. >:D
At the staircase in the canteen.
LOOK GUYS! That dude's a close buddy. You know John Eric, right? The owner of the blog named Life's Natural Highs.
At the staircase in the lobby having fun with Kerrvy, Charisse and  Trixia.
And let me represent to you a person new to this blog, Martin! Haha (He's a close friend to my friend group).
Meh, don't want to be all serious about this post. I wanna go to bed! Good night. :D

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment