Monday, November 28, 2011

Four deadly sins.

Monday! Had to get to school today (or else I would have my ass as bored as usual) even though it was half day. We only had the awarding of the different teams. The champion is the red falcons, next comes yellow griffindors, green lynx and lastly blue britons. Oh well, I didn't really participate during Thursday and Friday because of the motorcade thingy and the coronation night. Anyway, after the awarding, we only had to clean the classroom... although I was sort of busy doing something else. Ehehe :P

Basically this morning I got up at 6:12. I acted like I was not going to get late at all and stuff, and I wasn't panicking because earlier this day wasn't an ordinary school day. I knew I was going to be late so I decided to wait until eight o'clock, but I didn't. I was a little pissed because no one was really there to drive me to school, but then mom decided to do so. :)

*waiting*
I went out and decided to watch my mom trim those long plants. HAHA
She's the freaking boss!
Julie and Kerrvyyy. :)
Charisse. :D
Trixia! xD
On the way to my house. :)
We turned on the TV...
and watched the movie...
Easy A.
So we went to plaza!
And here you see my four ladies wearing almost the same shirts. They're from the seven deadly sins, and all of them were given from me. (Charisse: Envy, Trixia: Lust, Kerrvy: Pride, Julie: Sloth.)
MANGO SHAKE FOR THE WIN!
Loving the sea breeze much? xD
Yup, us on the bed fooling around. c:

Now I sit here, sort of bored. Got Damn! Lol open and music playing in the background. I really want to go to Jackie's tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. I even have a video of that time I first went there on October 16 (Kerrvy's birthday).


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment