Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bedroom.

Hmm, my room does not look like it's my room. It's too... light. I've decided a long time ago that I should remove every little piece of decoration I want out of my room, because it's making it all look girly. There's one reason why I hate receiving gifts, especially when it comes to decorations. There are like so many things I want to change about my room.

Remove those small porcelain decorations (but keep the books, of course).
These are actually not mine. Mom bought them for my cousins' children as Christmas gifts. So it's gonna stay there for awhile. -Sighs-
That lamp and that sailor boat lamp.
That shell decoration and that shelf with small bears.
Christmas decoration and a gift I got when I graduated elementary.
I will replace this picture and
this painting.
I want to keep these stuffed toys, but place them in other places.
As well as these (well, some of them though).
So, I'll probably be going to GMings again with my cousin Kervey. I'm bored to death right now, and my day seems so gray. We don't even have classes tomorrow, and that's so not awesome. I mean I can't take another day like this, I don't even know if I can survive this day (which means I can since it's Sunday)!


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment