Sunday, November 13, 2011

Coins in plastic.

I woke up today at ten o'clock because it seemed as if sleeping was getting boring. Well, so I got up and, of course, started using my computer. Oh, I just remembered, I haven't turned off my computer for three or four days (I'm downloading something). :o

After checking my Facebook, I went to the kitchen to get hot choco. And out of all the mugs, the one that I bought from ate Roxanne is my favorite since it's a magic mug and has my symbol on it. My mother uses it all the time (it's okay since she's an arien as well), but today I got to use it again. I then went to my room and opened Damn! LOL. Well, it entertains me. Hah. :)

You have to notice my piggy mouse. :)
Oooh yeah. That's my look every time I get up from bed. xD
Bitches love Damn! LOL. :)
Then it got boring all over again. So I went to my parents' room groom myself, but ended up playing with my cat who was sleeping on their bed. My mom came in and asked, "You're bored? Help me with these coins then." As of coins, my mom saves them because she knows that even though their value isn't that big, you can get a lot of money by saving them, haha! I helped her out and divided the mass of coins into groups (ten coins in each). Even my cousin Vincent gave a helping hand.

COINS! I took care of the P5 and P10 coins while Vincent took care of the P1 coins.
Transporting them to the floor. xD
Got them grouped.
And took ten by ten into small plastics.
Vincent did a more impressive job than me though. Haha C:
But even after that, I got bored again.
I went to my room, and decided to go out. Since my sister's boyfriend was visiting (with his dog named Scooby) and my aunt was visiting and brought with her her dog as well, there were a lot of dogs. Good thing none of them put up a fight, haha! Me and Kervey played badminton for awhile, then I actually got to get my nails done for the first time in a long time. xD

DOG PARTY!
My sister and her boyfriend taking pictures. xD
Vincent climbing up the ladder going to the roof because one of the shuttlecocks flew up there. :D
And Kervey got the other shuttlecock.
So to sum it all up, that's all that happened today. The food wasn't grilled today though, but the food was still amazing like every Sunday. At this point I'm bored again. It's Monday again tomorrow, and there's only one thing I wish so much for. -Sigh-

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment