Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Low battery!

DAMN! I could actually not take so much pictures today because I guess I didn't insert the charger properly last night when I was expecting my phone to get charged. I got up this morning and saw two bars left, and was very close to exploding. Well, not really... but you get the idea. So I went to school (and I knew I should've brought with me the goddamn charger) with my phone so close to dying, and yet I used it like it was fully charged. What happened? My phone turned off right in the middle of the school day! How bad, I actually had a pretty amazing day. DAMN.

Speaking of this day, it turned out to be a little unusual. The day started with a holy freaking mass where I almost fell asleep. The only thing that made me stay awake was annoying the shit out of Jackie and Angelica (Kerrvy and the rest of the pack planned to come to school later than the regular time). Jackie was kind of annoyed by me poking her again and again, but Angelica seemed a little more okay with it. HAH, peace Jackie! After the mass, we proceeded back to school, sat in the classroom and took some silly videos. Julie then came and all we waited for was Kerrvy (because she was going to play table tennis/ping pong for the red team). As Kerrvy arrived, we went to the part where the table tennis was located, and guess what happened? A teacher from our team (green) told us that me and Julie HAD TO play table tennis for the sake of our team not having to forfeit to the other teams. I didn't want to, but just for the sake of green team? WHATEVER.

JACKIE!
I'm pretty sure me and Jackie are singing here (like we mostly do together).
Ange teaching me how to use her phone (turns out she let me borrow it later on because my phone literally died).
Talking about freaking table tennis.
Mhm.
HAHA damn. That face says everything, especially: "She has no idea how to play table tennis." xD
Getting serious much? You don't have to... 'cause you suck! xD (Yeah, we lost.)
Scorer and one of the opponents (Jackie was the other opponent!).
And then it was Kerrvy's turn. (HAH, congratulate her 'cause she won against blue team.)
Some laughing, yes? :)
After lunch we bought a whole bottle of coke BECAUSE we were all craving for it. HAHA
That's all I've got before my phone turned such a badass against me and went to sleep for awhile. But I can still write about my day, can't I? After lunch, I got to borrow Ange's phone and that was really nice of her. We usually sat in the classroom for at least an hour, then I was called to go to the library. There I found my partner for this coming coronation night thingy, and we were told when to walk, how to walk, where to walk and what to do during this coming November 25 (which is the coronation night, HAHA!). After that I went back to the classroom where Kerrvy walked me to the gym because we were going to have our practice. And from that time (which I suppose was about 3 o'clock), we had our practice until it was seven in the evening. o.o

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment