Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jackie and Lyka.

Oh, you know Saturdays, they always scream "FORM! FORM" every time I wake up. Fine, I'll get up. It won't be hard anyway, since I'm now in the service group because of this. In the service group, there's absolutely no action, no intensity. It's all about chilling out. Anyway, after the formation earlier this day, Kerrvy and the rest of the pack decided to go home early, I'm not exactly sure why. But since Jackie and Lyka (a friend of mine from the other section, Charity) were there, I decided to hang out with them. Of course, I had a rough time facing someone for the whole morning, so I needed to get that out of my mind. We went to the nearest Gaisano mall (mostly called as GMings) and ate lunch there. We went to the groceries to buy drinks, then we ate in the food court. Oh well, didn't eat a bunch of things, but enough to get full. After that, we took a quick visit to the comfort room.

Jackie: Should we buy a big bottle to share?
Lyka: BUY 'EM ALL!
Lyka: This is miiine.    Jackie: Shut up and drink it.
Lyka: You're just jealous, 'cause my drink tastes better than yours.    Jackie: I'll shove this down your throat and we'll see which tastes better!
Yeheeey... xD
Well, then we went back to school because we were supposed to attend a Japanese class, but it was cancelled. So, both of them insisted to go and visit my home! Sure, that would be great. I sent few messages to my mom saying I was done and then my parents came to pick the three of us up, and went home. They stayed there for at least an hour, and wooshed away. Bahaha :)


- Christin Madeleine

4 comments:

  1. o ni post na ko :)
    i really like the way u interpreted the pics :)
    -jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomestiestiest blog ever! ahahaha
    -brylle :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! The bestiest comment ever! HAHA xD

    ReplyDelete