Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cheat.

The title says it all. That word alone can describe how the examination went today.

Anyway, we had exams on three subjects early this morning. I am so left behind that none of my answers on the test paper were "originally" mine. Yes, it's open for anyone to read. At least I hope I can be honest about it now. It's the afternoon that made much more sense to this day. There were practices again, of course. And we (me and the rest of the pack) usually just sat inside the classroom all the time (because the school staff didn't lock the doors). We also went to the library and back at the cottages located at the back of the school. But for the most part we just sat grouped together in the classroom right in front of the electric fan and chilled. HAHA, I swear. If the days make much more events, I wouldn't doubt writing about them at all. :)

Just before I left early this morning, I took a picture of Kerveeey. :)
And of course, while waiting for my sister, I also had to take a picture of myself.
SHOE!
Chilling.
Yeah...
Me and Trixia actually took a peek at the Chapel. I haven't been inside for years!
*Peek peek peek*
Yup, and we went to the library to search for Food borne ilnesses. :)
Find anything interesting, Charisse?
Haha, just took a picture of Trixia on the other side of the bookshelf.
SHOES!
Trixia's own form of drama.
Cottage.
MEHEHE how lame I look (as usual).
Me and Trixia. We used to call ourselves Trixtin. :)

My parents picked me up a little too early this day. I was sort of pissed because I still wanted to hang out with Kerrvy and the rest of the pack. But since my parents and my sister had a long day, I guess I went home just for the sake of them being okay. Haha :P

Dinner today. Not the greatest, but enough to fill my tummyyy.
Then I took my time drawing for our project in TLE. :)
And that's pretty much all I can add for now. Tomorrow, the whole school will have practices for the whole day. I have no idea what I'll be up to (since we, candidates, don't have practice so far), so I guess I'll be wandering around like usual. I don't want to sit at home though. :o

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment