Friday, November 4, 2011

A green treasurer.

Since it's the month of November all over again means it's intramurals once again for us students (in our school of course). Ever since the beginning of high school, I've been on the green team. I was during grade four, but was in red team during grade five and six. There are four teams, yellow, blue, red and green. I have never been in the blue or yellow team before.

Each team have their officers, and these officers are the ones that manage the whole team and keep it together. Unfortunately, I became the treasurer. I have to say, I don't want to be an officer because I don't want to be carrying big amounts of money around me all the time because I'm scared I will lose it. When that happens, it's my responsibility, and I would have to pay for it all. Not only am I complaining because of that, I just don't want to be an officer. I don't want to be called by teachers because of this and that, I just want to be free for the whole intramurals. Oh well, I'll just have to do my task well. Could be a useful experience afterwards, who knows?

Anyway, we didn't have proper classes for the whole day. It was just having meetings with these teams, selecting the officers, and practicing for our cheer dance. I'm not a fan of dancing or cheering, so I didn't participate so much. Me and Julie is looking for every possible way to not be a part of it, but I guess there's no other possibilities than walking away from it. Oh yeah, both me and Julie are in the green team, so we stick together. Jackie and Trixia are on the yellow team, Kerrvy and Charisse on the red team. During recess, both of us went to the canteen and bought something to eat and drink. We then chilled and took pictures since we were sort of bored, and we didn't really have a place to go.


That's pretty much all we did. We did walk around school a lot, so my feet are kind of tired.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment