Thursday, November 24, 2011

Motorcade.

Oh wow, now I know how it feels to be noticed by most people (or at least get their attention for awhile). I woke up this morning with Twinkle Toes sleeping by my feet. I actually didn't go to school today because my mom wouldn't really let me. I got up at nine o'clock, and as always, turned on my computer. I got to eat a little breakfast, and was sent to the shower by my mom because we were going to this homosexual named Albert. Oh yeah, he was going to do my hair and makeup. I must mention, when my sister won as princess back in 2005, Albert was also the one to do her hair and makeup. Of course I was scared. Anything like that scares me. o.o

Twinkle Toes licking himself. xD
*snores*
On a jeepney with mom and some random dude. :)
And me dramatizing as always.
We waited for Albert to finish eating (since we arrived at lunch time). :)
Whoring around as always.
I kind of miss having straight hair. :)
Almost done with the make up. Complaint of today: HE DID MY EYEBROWS. T_T
Look at that awesome makeup kit.
True thing, I kind of got frightened every time I looked in the mirror and saw this girl I had no idea who it was.
HAH, I couldn't be any better. (On the way to school.)
At least in this picture I'm whoring around with my sister. o.o

I arrived at school and was sort of frightened not of what would be happening, but I felt insecure of how I looked. This is something I'm not used to, and I don't want to get used to it either because it feels very uncomfortable. Anyway, here are some pictures of the motorcade. :)

ARGH, I look ancient. <.<"
The "float" we rode on.
Seeing this picture, I actually feel tall (thank you heels).
Mhm. They spelled my name wrong. Very good!
So that's Aaron, the "king". :)
We actually never spoke for the whole ride... -Cricket sounds-
My dad and meee. HAHA
Oh yes, Kerrvy and the rest of the pack came over as we were waiting for mom to finish buying food.
Ah, such lovely friends. ♥

It was some kind of experience. I liked the last part better than the whole motorcade. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment