Saturday, November 26, 2011

Camouflage pants.

Oh, you know those Saturdays. After every formation I'm either having friends over or we go to the city. Well, since we didn't have formation this morning, we still went to the city. I had an appointment with the dentist anyway, but it was quick. I had breakfast this morning with Kervey, and I ate two slices of bread with milky cheese (The Laughing Cow).


As always, we went to SM after we went to the dentist. SM just opened up a new boutique, and it's quite famous. Heard of Forever 21? Yeah, it's freaking big. I kind of despise it because it had to take down Powerbooks. We went in there a week ago or more and I found this amazing pair of jeans! It was camouflage jeans, and you know how much I like camouflage. My mom said then, that when we come back, we'll buy it, and that's exactly what we did earlier. 

In the fitting room. I'm glad even size 27 fits me! ♥.♥
On the way to the car in the parking lot.
...shoes!
As we came home, mom decided to go to Metro. Fine. Me, mom, sister, Kervey and our maid went there together, bought some important stuffs and went home. And right now, I'm coughing like crazy!


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment